The official homepage of Gujo Tourism Federation(here in after reffered to as "the site") is operated by Gujo Tourism Federation.
Before using the site, please note the following items.
Regarding the use of this site
As a general rule, you are free to link to our site, however the following terms and prohibited matters must be observed and agreed to.[terms]
- Link to the top page(http://www.gujokankou.com/) only and notify us.
- The contents and URL can be changed and/or suspended without any notice.
- We are not responsible for any consequence which occurs due to links to another web site from the site.
(1) We refuse links from the following web sites. Delete the link immediately upon receipt of notice to do so from us.
- Web sites which lack morality.
- Web sites which violate and / or could violate the laws and regulations.
- Web sites which abuse and / or libel others or could abuse and/or libel others.
- Web sites which violate or could violate other's property, defames or could defame others and/or violates the privacy of others.
- Web sites which can mislead users and/or give users a false impression.
- Web sites which we judge to be inappropriate.
(2) We refuse those sites displaying links via the use of frames.
Exemption from Obligation
Even though we pay very close attention to the information that appears on our the site, we are not responsible for any inaccuracy or for not being up-to-date, helpful, safe or trusted.
Furthermore, we shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense that is claimed to have been incurred or suffered as a result of the use the site.
All information on the site is accurate at the time it is renewed or updated. The information including names and content can be chnged or deleted without prior notice. There may be discrepancies between information on the site and the actual current condition or state due to the passage of time.
The address of the site including the top page can be changed without prior notice. We are not liable for any loss, damage, liablity or expense incurred or suffered therefrom such as the disconnection of a link or the malfunction of the third party's site.
Copyright texts for pictures, video, pictures, music, sound or any other copyrighted items of the site (hereinafter reffered to as contents) belong to Gujo City Tourism Federation and the authors of each item or the people who hold the copyright on any particular item. Except for printing or storing contents of the site exclusively for the purpose of personal use, or other cases as permitted by law, copyright law prohibits the copying, broadcasting, changing, deleting, or reproducing to another site of anything contained within the site without prior consent.
We may not consent to the use of our contents when the contents include a portrait or copyrighted items or trademarks of a third party or when we judge for any reason that it is not appropriate.
The site is best viewed thought the following browsers.
Some old browsers may not correctly show the site.
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher.
- the update version of Google chome.
- the update version of Firefox.
- the update version of safari.